Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
|Number of Speakers
|Peak Power Handling
|RMS Power Handling
||75 - 20,000 Hz
|Impedance (Per Voice Coil)
- 3 ohm Impedance
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000 Hz
- Polypropylene Plus One ™ cone
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- 5-1/4" Club Series Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 240 watts per pair / 120 watts each, RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 30 watts RMS per channel
- Edge Driven PEI Tweeter
- High Sensitivity Design
- Top-mount Depth: 2-1/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036328401
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.