BAMF subwoofers are the newest secret weapon for you bass BURP fanatics! These beasts are engineered for the most extreme conditions. Massive 3” 4-layer voice coils built on an aluminum former can take the heat. Freakishly oversized motor structures provide more magnetic inertia than is ever necessary for a woofer. Spruce tree pulp cones, high density extended excursion foam surround, and hybrid suspension dampers work together to contain the momentum to a shattering roar…
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- Max Power Handling 3,200w
- RMS Power Handling 1,600w
- Efficiency (1w/1m) 83.80
- Voice Coil Configuration 3″ Dual 2Ω
- Motor Volume 272oz.
- Mounting Depth 6.00″
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3 0.75
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3 1.25
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483055766
- Weight: 18
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.