BAMF subwoofers are the newest secret weapon for you bass BURP fanatics! These beasts are engineered for the most extreme conditions. Massive 3” 4-layer voice coils built on an aluminum former can take the heat. Freakishly oversized motor structures provide more magnetic inertia than is ever necessary for a woofer. Spruce tree pulp cones, high density extended excursion foam surround, and hybrid suspension dampers work together to contain the momentum to a shattering roar…
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- Max Power Handling 3,200w
- RMS Power Handling 1,600w
- Efficiency (1w/1m) 83.50
- Voice Coil Configuration 3″ Dual 4Ω
- Motor Volume 272oz.
- Mounting Depth 6.00″
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3 0.75
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3 1.25
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483055759
- Weight: 18
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.