How it is possible to get “MO” out of a Massive Audio CEA 2031 Certified “SUMMO” subwoofer? All you got a do is just Double Stack 250 Oz Strontium Magnets on a newly designed light weight ultra-strong cast aluminum basket. Use dual 4 Ohm Black 3” anodized VC formers with Kevlar Spunlace suspended into a custom Black Anodized 1 piece milled pole-plate. (This helps increase the concentration of the magnet field) Now just add oversized dual Poly Nomex Spiders. Bond them to Kevlar fiber reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cones that have been stitched in “Red” onto the oversized surround. Throw in some 10 gage speaker cable that’s hard wired to the tinsel leads and just bolt everything together! That makes the SUMMO 104 "XL", 124 “XL” & the 154 “XL” Extra: “Large, Low and Loud”
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- 250 oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone for Added Strength
- Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly/ Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection To Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dustcap for High Power Applications
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Size 15"
- Peak Watts 3000
- RMS Watts 1500
- Cone Non-Pressed Paper
- Voice Coil 3" Dual 4 Ohm
- Surround EROM Foam with Red Stitching
- Magnet 250oz Triple Stacked
- Terminals Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection
- Basket Die Cast
- Tinsel Leads Heavy Duty Triple
- X-Max 13.5mm
- SPL 93.8 dB
- Ported Box 25"H x 16"D x 16"W
- Sealed Box 3.5 ft3
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169610998
- Weight: 38
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.