The heavy-duty motor structure includes a large-diameter spider for less flex, longer life and superior accuracy. High-temp voice coil wire winding completes a powerful Comp motor that makes the most of every watt you give it.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1,000 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 15, 38.1
- Impedance (OHMS): 2 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 2000/1000
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 89.4
- Frequency Response (Hz): 18-100
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 8-11/16, 22.1
- Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 13-3/4, 34.9
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 2.0, 56.64
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 6.0, 169.9
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 3.0, 85.0
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 6.0, 169.9
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081159
- Weight: 17.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer