The Solo-Baric's cutting-edge, square-sub design means more cone area, more air displacement and more volume than a round woofer.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate&trde; Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 10, 25.4
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 1200/600
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 86.8
- Frequency Response (Hz): 24-100
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 6-1/4, 15.9
- Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 9-5/16, 23.7
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 1.0, 28.32
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 1.25, 35.4
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 2.25, 63.8
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081203
- Weight: 21
- Authorized Internet Dealer