10" CompC 4 Ohm DVC
Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank. Matched with a CX series amplifier, you get the ultimate combination of power and affordability, as only KICKER can deliver.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 10, 25
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 500/250
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 86.2
- Frequency Response: 30-500 Hz
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 4-13/16, 12.2
- Mounting Diameter (in, cm): 9-1/8, 23.1
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.0, 28.3
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.4, 68
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L):1.75, 49.6
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034078982
- Weight: 9.4
- Authorized Internet Dealer