8" CompC 4 Ohm SVC
CompC Subwoofers are equipped with stamped steel frame construction, inheriting elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 200 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 8, 20
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 400/200
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 85.6
- Frequency Response: 30-500 Hz
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 3-7/8, 9.8
- Mounting Diameter (in, cm): 7, 17.7
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 0.5, 14.2
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.2, 34
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 0.66, 18.7
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.2, 34
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034078999
- Weight: 7.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer