DCX 87.3 Two way coaxial
The DCX 87.3 is a coax combining a woofer made of the highest performance materials with a neodymium tweeter featuring the exclusive PEI dome. Despite its compact size, the DCX 87.3 features an oversized magnetic group for ultimate control, still maintaining a compact size. For those who look for a high performance two-way coax, the DCX 87.3 is able to ensure wide frequency response and excellent sound in any installation.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- Fabric surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Power Handling - Peak W: 60
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 30
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 130 ÷ 21k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 92
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 20 (0.8)
- Woofer size mm (in.): 87 (3.4)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 15 (0.6)
- Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome: PEI
- Spl dB: 92
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 8018823110112
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.