The KXM 1200-watt stereo amplifier is built for massive full range power.
KickEQ+™ delivers as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob, while a powerful 24dB crossover lets you quickly tune your system to perfection.
A full range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running new signal cable to the radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KXM amplifier delivers up to 600 watts per channel. See below for more details.
|RMS Power [Watts]
||@ 14.4V, 4? stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 300 x 2
@ 14.4V, 2? stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 600 x 2
|Length [in, cm]
||11-3/16 , 28.4
|Height [in, cm]
|Width [in, cm]
||8-5⁄16 , 2
|Frequency Response [Hz]
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]
|Selectable Electronic Crossover
Variable HP, 10-500Hz
Variable LP, 40-500Hz; 400Hz–5,000Hz with 10X Switch (BP capable)
||Variable 10–80Hz, 24dB/octave
|KickEQ™ Bass Boost
||0-18dB @ 40Hz
||300 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)
|CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
||75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)
- UPC: 713034079873
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer