Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Kinetik products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. In addition, you are guarateed that you are receiving authentic Kinetik products with manufacturer warranties.
- System Power: 2000 watts
- Ah: 90
- Cranking amps: 1500
- Leak-Proof, non-hazardous design
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design
- Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Can also be used as an additional battery to power your high-performance sound system
- Tightly packed cells
- Higher voltage under load
- 12V High Current Car Audio Power Cell
- Can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery
- Perfect for 2000W car audio stereo systems
- Stores energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system
- No external vents allow this battery to be mounted anywhere with no leaks
- Fits in almost any factory battery location
- Ultra low ESR
- More plates for stronger energy density
- 100% Sealed and maintenance free
- Resists extreme heat & vibrations for ultimate performance
- Dimensions: 12.68”L x 6.61”W x 8.37”H
- UPC: 893698001288
- Weight: 64
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Las Vegas
|I purchased this battery intending on replacing the OEM battery in the engine compartment. But the way and position of the OEM battery was installed from the manufacturer (2015 Ford fusion) pitting this battery in the engine compartment wasn't an option without a fabrication and labor intensive project. So I installed this inside the trunk. I'm running 2000 watts rms on a massive audio bp4000.1 amp with a massive audio hippoxl sub, kenwood exerleron 5 channel amp for the mids. Blasting the volume doesn't even make my headlights flicker on a stock 150 amp alternator. But I'm still planning on upgrading to a 200 amp alternator in the future. Excellent battery.