Memphis Audio MClass Series 6-3/4" 2-way Car Speakers
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) Speakers
- • (2) Tweeters
- • (2) Crossovers
- • (2) Adhesive backed Memphis Audio logos
- • (2) Speaker Grilles
- • (2) Flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- • (2) Flush mount retaining rings
- • (2) Angled surface mount housings
- • (2) 6" Crossover input wires
- • (2) 12" Tweeter wires
- • (2) 12" Woofer wires
- • (8) 1" Screws
- • (8) Speed clips
- • (4) 3/4" Flat-head screws
- • User Manual
Exceptional Sound Quality and Reproduction
Memphis is built on a foundation of respect for music and passion for great audio. The Memphis MClass line is a representation of the city that birthed rock and roll and served as an influence to all modern music. MClass provides exceptional sound quality and reproduction that elevates your expectations of what great audio sounds like. Turn up the dial and let MClass sound open your eyes to what quality audio and the heart and soul of Memphis is all about.
- Diameter : 6.75 Inch
- Sensitivity : 89 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 70-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 100 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 2-9/16 Inches
- Bottom Mount Depth : 2-11/16 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers
- carbon fiber woofer with butyl rubber surround
- aluminum alloy dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 2-position tweeter level control (0, -3 dB)
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 70-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/2"
- woofer grilles included
- UPC: 702588205432
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.