JL Audio 12W0v3-4
- (2) 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.64 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- 2-Channel Powerzone Series Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 325 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 650 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1300 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 5V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / LPF / HPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) A/B Class Amplifier Designs
- Rugged Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- 2 channel or mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 9.29"L x 10.63"W x 2.17"H
- UPC: 713783826872
- Weight: 29
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.