Wet Sounds STX MICRO-4 STX Micro Series 4x130W RMS Class D, Stealth Micro Class D 4-Channel Amplifier
We are a Wet Sounds authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • die-cast aluminum chassis
- • Class D amplifier design
- • variable low- and high-pass crossovers
- • IPX6 water-resistance rating
- • sealed exterior keeps water and dust out
- • marine-rated chassis and components
- • minijack input for outboard audio devices
- • pass-through RCA outputs for sending signal to a second amp
- • frequency response: 10-40,000 Hz
- • dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D
Compact Chassis Class-D Amplifiers
It has a rated output power capability of 80wx4 into 4 Ohms & 130 Wx4 into 2 Ohms. Bridged power on the STX Micro-4 is 280Wx2 into 4 Ohms, with fully variable high pass/low pass crossovers. A set of pass-through outputs on the STX Micro-4 allows connection to a second amplifier, and the multichannel switching mode enables all four channels of output with only 2 channels of input, eliminating the need for Y adaptors.
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 10-40000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 130x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Power Output @ 4 OHMS: 80W x 4
- Power Output @ 4 OHMS: 280W x 2
- Power Output @ 2 OHMS: 130W x 4
- die-cast aluminum chassis
- Class D amplifier design
- variable low- and high-pass crossovers
- IPX6 water-resistance rating
- sealed exterior keeps water and dust out
- marine-rated chassis and components
- minijack input for outboard audio devices
- pass-through RCA outputs for sending signal to a second amp
- frequency response: 10-40,000 Hz
- dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D
- UPC: 814820023336
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.