More Bass, Less Space
With a compact wedge-style design and shallow mount, the SBT-S10V (2-ohm system) is a perfect fit for truck applications, with a design that works in small spaces.
FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
The High-Amplitude Multi Roll Surround Design allows for extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area. FEA Optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene ®, the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides accurate, distortion-free control at extreme excursions.
- 10" SWT Series Single 2-ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1,000 watts
- RMS: 350 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 100W - 350W
- Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar
- Polyurethane Foam Surround, featuring H.A.M.R. Surround Technology
- Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
- 65mm Voice Coil with High-Temp 4-Layer SVC Winding
- Frequency Response: 28 - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.8 dB
- Ported angled / wedge style truck enclosure
- 3/8" medium-density fiberboard (MDF) construction
- Automotive-grade dark grey carpet
- 8AWG Push Terminals
- Protective mesh subwoofer grilled included
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276210111
- Weight: 32
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.