Kicker Q-Class 41L7124 L7 Series 12" 900W RMS (1800W Peak Power Handling) Square Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Car Subwoofer
We are a Kicker Q-Class authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • One 12" Square dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer
- • Kicker logo
- • 4 Hardware covers
- • Template
- • Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Premium and High Quality Subwoofer
When it comes to premium car subwoofers, one that comes to mind is Kicker's Q-Class 41L7124. Not only is it made using high-end manufacturing technologies from Kicker for ensured build quality and durability, but it also comes with a unique design that allows it to produce better bass quality than other subwoofers.
SoloKon Cone and Santoprene Rubber Surround
It comes with the renowned Kicker SoloKon cone and Santoprene rubber surround, giving it the ability to deliver a heart-pounding and still accurate bass performance while being able to take a beating from all the negative effects that come with using it at cranked volume levels for extended periods.
Thanks to Kicker's UniPlate and its large vents, it can stay cool for a long time, even if you are using it for the whole day while on the road, giving it an excellent thermal management system that protects the subwoofer from overheating issues.
This 12-inch subwoofer can deliver a massive continuous power output of 900 Watts, and it can reach up to 1,800 Watts at 4 ohms. It has a frequency response of 20 up to 100 Hz, which is a pretty extensive low-frequency response for its size, and it also has a sensitivity rate of 86.9 dB, which means that it produces minimal distortion only, even if you use it at high volume levels.
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86.9 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20-100 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1800 Watts
- Design : 1 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 7-7/8 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- Number of Voice Coils : Dual
- RMS Power Handling : 900 Watts
- Rated Impedance [Ω]: 4
- Fs [Hz]: 34
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 86.9
- Qts: 0.539
- Qms: 9.488
- Qes: 0.571
- Re [Ω]: 6.8
- Vas [ft³, L]: 1.92, 54.274
- Continuous Power Handling [Watts RMS]: 900
- Outer Frame Dimension [in, cm]: 12-9/16, 32
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 7-7/8, 20
- Mounting Cutout [in, cm]: 11-1/16, 28.1
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20 - 100
Sealed Enclosure Specs:
- Minimum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 1 (28.32)
- Minimum Sealed Power Handling: 900W RMS
- Maximum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 2 (56.64)
- Maximum Sealed Power Handling: 900W RMS
Panel Dimensions for Minimum Sealed Enclosures using 3/4” (1.9cm) thick MDF:
- Box Volume [ft³, L]: 1 (28.32)
- Panel A [in, cm]: 13.5X13.5, 34.3X34.3
- Panel B [in, cm]: 13.5x12, 34.3x30.5
- Panel C [in, cm]: 12x12, 30.5x30.5
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 1.75 (49.6)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 2.5x13.25 (6.4x34)
- Port Length, in (cm): 22.5 (57)
- Power Handling, RMS: 900
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 3.25 (92)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 3x13.25 (7.6x34)
- Port Length, in (cm): 14.5 (37)
- Power Handling, RMS: 900
- UPC: 713034069829
- Weight: 34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Fast ship, sounds great. Only place to buy speakers online
best deal anywhere!