More Than An Average Camera System
It has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25” W x 2” H LED third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camera’s viewing angle for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler; straight down and rear view (+5° up from horizontal which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately).
A Rugged Camera To Tackle Your Off-Road Adventures
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and, dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camera’s angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents.
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Spare Tire
- Fits 2007-Up Jeep Wranglers (JK) and with most Aftermarket and OEM wheels using spare tire mount
- Works with Aftermarket or OEM in-dash display
- IP66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Three mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth
- UPC: 793276040190
- Weight: 4.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.