HDR Image Quality
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
The HCE-C110 is compatible with any Alpine Restyle, AVN, or AV system with a camera input or other brand AVN/AV head unit with a composite video rear view camera input.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Power Requirement: DC 9V to DC 15.6V
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (12V)
- Operating Temperature (Box Unit): -30°C - +70°C
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS image sensor
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx
- Camera (Excluding Projection On The Rear): 0.93" x 0.93" x 0.94"
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5 Meter (1.64 Feet)
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 7 Meter (23 Feet)
- Reverse/ACC/Video/GND Cable Length: 3 Meter (9.9 Feet)
- UPC: 793276040879
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.