HDR Image Quality
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
The HCE-C110 is compatible with any Alpine Restyle, AVN, or AV system with a camera input or other brand AVN/AV head unit with a composite video rear view camera input.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Power Requirement: DC 9V to DC 15.6V
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (12V)
- Operating Temperature (Box Unit): -30°C - +70°C
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS image sensor
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx
- Camera (Excluding Projection On The Rear): 0.93" x 0.93" x 0.94"
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5 Meter (1.64 Feet)
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 7 Meter (23 Feet)
- Reverse/ACC/Video/GND Cable Length: 3 Meter (9.9 Feet)
- UPC: 793276040879
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.