Sony has designed this 4-channel compact amplifier for cars that dont have much space. The Sony XM-S400D is a Class D amplifier with an output power of 45 watts per channel into 4-ohms. It can be mounted nearly anywhere in your car and is also very simple to connect and set up. Thanks to its design and the technology behind it, the current draw is low and this amplifier can be powered using the vehicles fusebox rather than connecting a power wire to the battery.
Onlinecarstereo is an accredited retailer of Sony products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer. With this, you know that you only get original Sony merchandise with all the warranties and necessary technical support.
We at Onlinecarstereo always strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Sony XM-S400D
- Class-D 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan.
- Total power output: 400 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Soft start turn-on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.08%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 83dB
- High pass filter: 120Hz, 12dB/octave
- Low pass filter: 120Hz, 12dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 15 A x 1
- UPC: 027242894570
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.