CDE-172BT Single DIN Receiver
The CDE-172BT and UTE-73BT are compatible with Android AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0 for music control from an Android™ smartphone through the USB connection. The AOA connection delivers better sound and control over basic Bluetooth® audio streaming, and these functions are delivered through the faceplate keys on each model. Both models are also “Made for iPod® and iPhone®.” Pandora® Music can be accessed from an iPhone® or Android™ phone. The models also have a new high-contrast, 1-line LCD display which delivers five times the contrast of conventional screens, for improved readability in the vehicle.
High-Contrast LCD Display And Easy Music Control
This one-stop music player has an LCD display with one-line, RGB illumination for your choice of display color. The new high-contrast LCD display has five times the contrast of a conventional screen, so the display is always easy to read. Alpine's signature rotary knob makes controlling all your music a breeze. This unit also comes with a convenient front panel auxiliary input so you or your passenger can plug in a portable media player as an additional source.
- AM/FM/CD tuner with RBDS information
- FLAC/MP3/WMA audio file compatibility via USB
- Made for iPod® and iPhone®
- Android™ AOA 2.0 compatible
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology with audio streaming
- Front USB port and AUX port
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM™ subscription required)
- 1-line, high-contrast LCD display with RGB illumination
- Three preouts (4V)
- Built-in 18W x 4 amplifier (at CEA-2006 rating)
- 24-Bit DAC
- 3-band parametric EQ
- High pass/Low pass crossover
- Steering wheel remote and wireless remote ready
- UPC: 793276040848
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.