Alpine 1-DIN Digital Media Receiver Mech-Less Bluetooth with AM/FM tuner
We are a Alpine authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- • Sleeve (installed)
- • Trim ring (installed)
- •Wiring harness
- • Microphone w/ bracket (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- • (2)-sided tape
- • (4) ISO-screws (M5 x 8mm)
- • (2) Radio removal tools
- • Owner's Manual
Features You Deserve
Not every day that driving can be fun, which is why it is nice to have a multimedia receiver on your car that can give you the entertainment features you deserve without having to get distracted while you are on the road, and Alpine might have just the answer for you.
Built-in Radio Tuner and Bluetooth Connection
The Alpine UTE-73BT is a digital media receiver with a built-in radio tuner and Bluetooth connection for wireless music streaming and hands-free calling. Aside from the fact that you can connect a flash drive to its USB port for music playback, it is also Pandora-ready, so either using iPhone or Android phone, you can play your playlist easily.
built-in MOSFET amplifier
Though you can connect the receiver to an external car amplifier, Alpine made sure that you do not have to spend more on getting one as it already comes with a built-in MOSFET amplifier with a six-channel preamp output. It can handle a power output of 18 Watts RMS per channel and can go up to 50 Watts of peak power per channel.
3-band Parametric Equalizer
For audio controls, it comes with a 3-band parametric equalizer for shaping the audio quality that will come out from the receiver. It also has a low-pass and a high-pass filter for filtering out the unnecessary frequencies that could damage your speakers.
- Maximum Power : 4x50 Watts
- Detachable Face : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 18 Watts
- Built-in EQ : Yes
- DIN : 1
- Preamp Voltage : 2 volts
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Aux Input : Yes
- MP3 Playback : Yes
- WMA Playback : Yes
- HD Radio : No
- Front USB Input : 1
- Preamp Outputs : 6
- Color : Black
- Bluetooth 3.0 The Alpine UTE-73BT features built-in Bluetooth 3.0 with support for hands-free communication and wireless music streaming. You'll be able to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver, as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles.
- Multi-Device Pairing + Dual Phone Connection: You can pair up to three Bluetooth-enabled devices with the Alpine head unit. You are even able to keep two Bluetooth-enabled phones connected at the same time, so you can make and receive calls from either phone through the head unit. You can only stream music from one phone at a time; you will be able switch between the two phones front the head unit's rotary control dial. When a previous paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically connects the two units.
- Hands-Free Communication: The head unit supports Bluetooth hands-free communication for your Bluetooth enabled smartphone (including iPhone & Android). Thanks to the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6) with wideband speech capability, the UTE-73BT provides more natural sound quality and details during wireless calls. The controls of the UTE-73BT can be used to dial a number, answer an in-coming call, or end a call. The unit also includes an external microphone, so you can carry on your side of the conversation while listening to the caller through your vehicles speakers. During a conversation, you can initiate a transfer of audio between your mobile phone and your car's speakers.
- Siri Eyes Free Control: When paired and connected to an iPhone with Siri via Bluetooth, the Alpine UTE-73BT has the ability to access Siri through its front-panel controls and external microphone. Simply press-and-hold down on the head unit's "Voice" button to engage Siri and use the included microphone to communicate with Siri. Siri's voice will heard through your vehicle's speakers. All Siri functions including hands-free calling, music search, setting reminders, text-messaging, audible navigation, and more can be done through the UTE-73BT and its microphone. You even can ask Siri to get directions to a destination and the turn-by-turn instructions will heard through your vehicle's speakers, while the on-screen map still displays on your iPhone with Siri. The head unit's audio is attenuated while Siri provides audible directions.
- Android Direct Connect via USB: The Alpine UTE-73BT enables playback of stored music and music apps on select Android devices through its front-panel USB port. There are two types of modes (AOA 2.0 or MTP) to choose from based on your type of Android smartphone and what content you want to listen to.
- iPhone Direct Connection: The Alpine UTE-73BT's front-panel USB ports can be used to connect your Lightning Apple device or 30-pin iPhone 4S to the head unit. The USB connection allows for playback of stored music and music apps on your iPod or iPhone through Alpine receiver. If you have a newer iPod/iPhone with the Lightning-connector, you can use the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the UTE-73BT. If you have an iPhone 4S with a 30-pin connector, you can use the 30-pin to USB cable that comes with your Apple device to connect your iPhone 4S to the Alpine UTE-73BT.
- Pandora Internet Radio App: The free Pandora App (for Apple iOS 14.0+ and Android OS 8.0+) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Alpine UTE-73BT using your Bluetooth connected Apple iPhone or Android smartphone. Your iPhone or Android smartphone must support A2DP/AVRCP/SPP Bluetooth profiles and be paired with the Alpine receiver. Your iPhone or Android smartphone will also need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, LTE (4G) or WiFi. The UTE-73BT provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information.
- USB MSC Compatibility: In addition to iPhone & Android connectivity, the Alpine head unit's front-panel USB port enables connection of a portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive or portable digital audio player. The USB port supports audio playback and control of MP3, WMA, AAC, & FLAC audio files stored on a compatible USB mass-storage class device. USB portable audio players that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the digital media receiver's USB port (max. 1A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
- Detachable Face w/ Caution Alarm: The head unit's face-plate is detachable to deter theft (no face case provided). An optional soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for this unit. If you turn your vehicle's ignition switch to the "Off" position without detaching the face-plate, the caution alarm will sound for a few seconds to remind you to detach the face-plate. The alarm will only sound if the receiver's built-in amplifier is used.
- Single-Line, High-Contrast LCD: The single-line, high-contrast LCD has 5x the contrast of a conventional screen, so the display is always easy to read. The LCD lets you view AM/FM stations and song/artist/album info from USB, iPhone, & Bluetooth sources. This unit can even scroll the text information. There are two Text Scroll settings - On (the information of folder and file names, and the tags are scrolled automatically) or Off (the display is scrolled when a track is changed).
- Variable Color Illumination: The Alpine UTE-73BT features variable color display and button illumination. You can choose from one of 10 preset colors (White, Rose, Pink, Purple, Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Amber, Red) or customize your own color (RGB; 0-32). The custom setting allows you to individually adjust the intensity of Red, Green, and Blue (from 0-60) to better match your vehicle's interior lights. The same color setting can be applied to both the display and buttons, or you can choose a different color for each.
- Brightness & Auto Dimmer: You can adjust the brightness of the Alpine receiver's display from 1 to 10. This unit is also equipped with an illumination lead (orange); when the unit's dimmer mode is set to Auto and the illumination lead is connected to your vehicle's headlight circuit, the display and button illumination will dim to the preset Brightness level whenever the headlights are turned on. If preferred, you may choose the Manual dimmer mode setting, so the display and button illumination is dim at all times.
- Black Out & Auto Off: If no operation is performed for a while the Black Out feature (when activated) will automatically turn the head unit's display off automatically. When installing in a vehicle without an accessory power wire at the radio location, you can set the unit to turn off all lighting after 30 minutes of the power being turned off to the head unit.
- Demo Mode: This unit has a demonstration feature for its display which can be turned On or Off in the menu.
- Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input on the rear of the unit that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
- Optional Wireless Remote: The Alpine UTE-73BT is wireless remote control ready. Simply add on the Alpine RUE-4360 IR remote (sold separately) to make it even easier to control the head unit's functions.
- AUX Input: Front
- Audio/video Input: ---
- USB Input: Front
- USB Port Power: 1A
- Backup Camera Input: No
- Second Camera Input: No
- CarPlay: No
- Android Auto: No
- Siri Control: Yes
- Alexa Voice Control: N
- Android Control: Yes
- Memory Card Slot: USB memory
- Bluetooth Compatible: Built-in
- Satellite Radio Ready: No
- HD Radio: No
- Navigation: ---
- Full size: No
- Nano: 7Gen
- Touch: 5Gen and newer
- iPhone: 4S and newer
- RMS Power (CTA-2006): 18 watts
- RMS Power (Manufacturer): 18 watts
- Peak Output: 50 watts
- RMS Power Bandwidth: 20-20kHz
- Preamp Outputs: 6-channel
- Sub Preamp Outputs: Yes
- Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs: No
- Video Screen: No
- Navigation App Compatible: (iOS)
- Navigation App Compatible: (Android)
- Preamp Voltage: 2 volts
- Screen Size: ---
- Screen Type: ---
- Display Color: Variable
- Key Button Color: Variable
- EQ Bands: 3
- Wireless Remote: Optional
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: Adapter required
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- FM Sensitivity: 8 dBf
- European Tuning: No
- Radio Data System: Yes
- Music File Playback: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC
- High-res Playback: N
- Mech-less AM/FM tuner with RBDS information
- FLAC/MP3/WMA audio file compatibility via USB
- Made for iPod® and iPhone®
- Android™ AOA 2.0 compatible
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology with audio streaming
- Front USB port and AUX port
- 1-line, high-contrast LCD display with RGB illumination
- Three preouts (2V)
- Built-in 18W x 4 amplifier (at CEA-2006 rating)
- 24-Bit DAC
- 3-band parametric EQ
- High pass/Low pass crossover
- Steering wheel remote and wireless remote ready
- UPC: 793276040855
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
The UTE-73BT is one of Alpine’s staple single DIN best sellers. For audiophiles who are not into big screens, the UTE-73BT is still up to par with the latest trends in music playing. It gives you full control of your music via bluetooth thru your favorite streaming apps or via Pandora straight from your stereo. Wether you’re an Iphone or Android user, you’ll definitely love playing your song on the UTE-73BT.
Alpine UTE-73BT Is a great unit have it in a few cars can’t go wrong with Alpine
This is a great unit with built with quality and a surplus of features. As always shopping and shipping from Online Car Stereo was top notch.