High-Contrast LCD Display And Easy Music Control
This one-stop music player has an LCD display with one-line, RGB illumination for your choice of display color. The new high-contrast LCD display has five times the contrast of a conventional screen, so the display is always easy to read.
Alpine's signature rotary knob makes controlling all your music a breeze. This unit also comes with a convenient front panel auxiliary input - so you or your passenger can plug in a portable media player as an additional source.
Works With Pandora® Internet Radio For iPhone® And Android™
Whether you have an iPhone or Android smartphone, Alpine gives you full control of Pandora straight from your dash. Whether you connect through the USB port or stream wirelessly, you can enjoy your favorite Pandora channels with Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down buttons directly on the faceplate, along with QuickSearch features. Alpine’s DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures the best possible sound from the Pandora connection.
Note: Third party services may not be available in all areas; please contact an authorized retailer for coverage in your area.
UTE-73BT Single DIN Mech-Less Bluetooth Digital Media Receiver
- Mech-less AM/FM tuner with RBDS information
- FLAC/MP3/WMA audio file compatibility via USB
- Made for iPod® and iPhone®
- Android™ AOA 2.0 compatible
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology with audio streaming
- Front USB port and AUX port
- 1-line, high-contrast LCD display with RGB illumination
- Three preouts (2V)
- Built-in 18W x 4 amplifier (at CEA-2006 rating)
- 24-Bit DAC
- 3-band parametric EQ
- High pass/Low pass crossover
- Steering wheel remote and wireless remote ready
- UPC: 793276040855
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.