Along with the new 8” woofer, the 10” and 12” S-Series subwoofers have been re-designed from the ground up. The mounting depth of the 10” and 12” subwoofers are almost 1” more shallow than previous models at just over 4.5” for the 10” models and just over 5” for the 12” models, allowing them to fit into a wide variety of installation applications.
Custom-Stamped Steel Frame
Each S-Series Subwoofer uses a custom-stamped steel frame. These high-strength frames were designed to withstand the rigors of the improved S-Series motor. They have frame leg vents as well as vented back plate to help cool the subwoofer voice coil and motor parts, plus a shallow design to help fit in smaller spaces.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- High Strength Steel Frame
- Perimeter venting with airflow management system
- High-excursion underhung voice coil configuration
- Compound radius curve extended pole geometry
- Airflow optimized dual flare pole vent
- 65mm voice coil with high-temp 5-layer dvc winding on aluminum former
- high-grade strontium ferrite magnets
- 8-AWG push terminals with voice coil configuration jumpers
- Progressiver spider with reinforced tinsel leads
- Concealed mount gasket
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with pulp/Kevlar con & PP/Mica/Talc Dustcap
- 15MM Xmax
- 64mm Xmech
- 600W RMS
- 4.7" mounting depth
- 10-9/16" Cutout Diameter
- Power handling: 250-600W RMS
- Sealed Enclosure range: .55-1.0 ft^3
- Vented Enclosure Range: 1.0-1.5 ft^3
- Vented tuning range: 32-37Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276242174
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.