Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Variety of Choices
Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
- Frequency Response: 85 - 21000 Hz
- Edge-driven textile tweeter
- Plus One polypropylene oversized cone
- Top-mount Depth: 1-7/16"
- 3 ohms impedance - get more power out of your factory stereo or amplifier!
- Peak: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts
- RMS: 50 watts per pair / 25 watts each
- Cutout Dimensions: 3-11/16"
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667373375
- Weight: 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.