Infinity Kappa .75 Car Tweeter
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •2 Woofers
- •2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- •2 Woofer grilles
- • 2 Woofer grille frames
- • 2 Woofer bottom mount rings
- • 2 Crossovers
- •2 Tweeter flush-mount housings
- • 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- •2 Plastic locking nuts
- • 2 Tweeter surface-mount housings
- • 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- •Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- •Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- • 8 Speed clips
- • Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- •2 Washers
- • 2 Nuts
- • 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- • 2 Infinity logos
- •Installation instructions
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
The audiophile-grade tweeters used in Infinity's new Reference speakers deliver smooth, non-fatiguing sound even at high output levels.
Adjustable tweeter output level
The larger Reference multielement and component systems offer a tweeter output level control to optimize system linearity to suit installation location or the listener's preference.
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and accurate music reproduction.
Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices.
- Diameter : .75 Inch
- Sensitivity : 93 dB
- Frequency Response : 2500-21000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 135 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 45 Watts
- Material: Each tweeter features a 3/4" edge-driven textile dome for smooth, accurate highs.
- Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- I-Mount: The tweeters can be surface- or flush-mounted with Infinity's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting is made easy through the use of the threaded flush-mount housing and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the grilles:
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just under a half inch. Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Speaker Size: 3/4
- Design: 1-way
- Tweeter Design; Dome
- Impedance (Ohms); 3
- Tweeter Composition: Textile
- Woofer Composition: ---
- Woofer Surround; ---
- Parts Warranty; 1 Year
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter): N/A
- Sensitivity at 2.83 volts: 93
- Frequency Response: 2500 - 21k Hz
- Minimum RMS Wattage: ---
- Maximum RMS Wattage: 45
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 135
- Top-mount Depth (Inches): 0 13/16
- Bottom-mount Depth (Inches): 0 15/16
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches): 1 5/8
- Mounting Height (Inches): 0.65
- UPC: 050667373450
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.