Balanced Dome Tweeters
Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
Designed to Withstand Elements
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 89 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 25-500 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 750 Watts
- Color : Graphite
- Description : 10" (250mm) marine audio multi-element subwoofer(titanium)
- Feature 1 : Seven color multi-color RGB LED lighting, included
- Feature 2 : 750W Max
- Feature 3 : Designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments
- Power Handling : 250W RMS, 750W peak
- Sensitivity : (@ 2.83V) 89dB
- Frequency Response : 25Hz – 500Hz
- Impedance : 4 ohms
- Six Models to Suit All Applications and Environments
- IPx5 Rated
- Cosmetic Appeal
- Outdoor Performance
- Product Value
- RGB Lighting
- Marine Design
- Balanced Dome Tweeters
- Designed for the Elements
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
- Individually Voiced
- UPC: 050667371951
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.