All FX Series Coaxial Speakers are designed with High-Tec Sonic Performance in mind. Solid stamped steel powder coated baskets house High-Energy Y35 magnets to assure sufficient magnet force. Built in 6dB Linksworth Riley outboard crossovers connect to Ferro Fluid Cooled 20mm inverted aluminum dome tweeters.
All drivers support custom woven fiber glass cones with soft butyl rubber surrounds. Every cone interacts with high quality polyester fiber spiders that are bonded to 1” high temperature 100% pure KSV voice coils to reproduce a sonic balance between inter detail and high-volume output.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Basket with Thick Powder Coating
- MASSIVE Punched Logo (FX6 / FX69)
- Custom Made Massive Logo 2 Way Tweeter Plate
- Built-in 6dB Linksworth Riley Crossover
- High-Energy Y35 Magnets
- Custom Designed Pole Piece for Low Distortion and Sound Quality
- Two Piece Custom Paintable Metal Grills
- Rugged Construction to Withstand Harsh Mobile Environment
- Custom Fiber Glass Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- Fully Isolated Tinsel Leads to Eliminate Crosstalk
- High Quality Cloth Spider with Polyester Fiber
- 1” High Temperature 100% Pure KSV Voice Coil
- 20mm Inverted Aluminum Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- Speaker Size 4"
- Tweeter 20mm Aluminum Dome Ferro Fluid
- Cone Custom Fiber Glass
- Sensitivity 87dB
- Frequency 70-20KHz
- RMS Power 50 watts
- Peak Power 200 watts
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 2"
- Mounting Diameter 3.97"
- Frame Diameter 3.97"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169621383
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.