Do you think your car's factory alam system is really giving you the level of protection you need? Most factory alarms trigger only after a car door has been opened. A thief can break your window and steal something without your alarm going off. Directed CTP504 solves this problem by having a shock sensor made to connect to most factory alarm systems which gives a perimeter defense system that will often prevent theft in the first place.
- Shock Sensor Interface for Factory OEM Security System
- 504K Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor
- Add-On Interface with Any Factory Alarm System with or without External Sensor Input
- Any Significant Impact to the Vehicle will be Picked Up by the Shock Sensor and Will Trigger the Alarm
- Content Theft Protection Plan That Covers Items Inside and Outside of the Car. Including:
- Catalytic Converter
- Spare Tires
- UPC: 093207101816
- Weight: 0.31
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.