Do you think your car's factory alam system is really giving you the level of protection you need? Most factory alarms trigger only after a car door has been opened. A thief can break your window and steal something without your alarm going off. Directed CTP504 solves this problem by having a shock sensor made to connect to most factory alarm systems which gives a perimeter defense system that will often prevent theft in the first place.
- Shock Sensor Interface for Factory OEM Security System
- 504K Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor
- Add-On Interface with Any Factory Alarm System with or without External Sensor Input
- Any Significant Impact to the Vehicle will be Picked Up by the Shock Sensor and Will Trigger the Alarm
- Content Theft Protection Plan That Covers Items Inside and Outside of the Car. Including:
- Catalytic Converter
- Spare Tires
- UPC: 818060014062
- Weight: 0.31
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.