Kenwood Excelon XR1001-1 Reference Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
We are a Kenwood Excelon authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Mono subwoofer amplifier
- •Three 40-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- •Remote Commander
- •Flat washer
- •Hex nut
- •20' Remote cable (RJ-14 modular plugs on each end)
- •4mm Allen wrench
- •2.5mm Allen wrench
- •Four 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- •Instruction manual (Eng/ Fren/ Span)
- •Warranty card
- •Owner's Manual
High Performance Parts
Special capacitors and inductors have been carefully selected for the digital amplifier’s LC filter, which is essential for achieving highresolution audio. These high-performance parts reduce noise and distortion and ensure excellent sound quality.
Deep Bass Sound
By using a down-firing subwoofer and superior technologies, the audio system generates high-quality sound and powerful bass, while still being compact.
Enhanced Signal to Noise Ratio
The feedback value of the current XR Amplifier has been optimized to improve the S/N ratio. As a result, the noise level has been reduced by up to 40%. The wired remote control allows you to adjust the volume of a subwoofer when connected to the head unit.
Specialized Circuit Design
The noise reduction system employs a special layout that separates the analog circuit, digital amplifier circuit and power supply circuit. This keeps interference between the circuits to a minimum, decreasing noise and thereby achieving high performance and sound quality.
- Maximum Power : 2000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 20-200 Hz
- RMS Power Output : 500x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 120 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- CTA-2006 Compliant
- Dual ΣDrive
- Speaker Level Input
- Signal Sensing Turn-on
- Terminal Cover
- Cooling Fan
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Design
- Line Output Terminals for Extension
- Class D
- Version: 2 ohms
- Channels: 1
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1 channel x 500 watts
- 2 ohms: 1 channel x 1000 watts
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Max Power Output: 800 watts
- Input ImpedanceL: 10000 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Input Sensitivity:
- 0.2V-5V (low)
- 4V-12V (high)
- Infrasonic Filter: 15Hz-40Hz, -24dB/oct
- Bass Boost: 40Hz, 0dB-+18dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 3
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 x 51 x 169 mm (8-11/26 x 1-3/8 x 6-5/8)
- UPC: 0019048222459
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.