Kenwood Excelon XR901-5 5-Channel Amplifier
5-Channel, Class D Amplifier featuring High Performance Parts / High Resolution Audio / Deep Bass Sound / Enhanced Signal to Noise Ratio / Specialized Circuit Design / Wired Remote Control
High Performance Parts
Special capacitors and inductors have been carefully selected for the digital amplifier’s LC filter, which is essential for achieving highresolution audio. These high-performance parts reduce noise and distortion and ensure excellent sound quality.
High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Deep Bass Sound
By using a down-firing subwoofer and superior technologies, the audio system generates high-quality sound and powerful bass, while still being compact.
Specialized Circuit Design
The noise reduction system employs a special layout that separates the analog circuit, digital amplifier circuit and power supply circuit. This keeps interference between the circuits to a minimum, decreasing noise and thereby achieving high performance and sound quality.
Enhanced Signal to Noise Ratio
The feedback value of the current XR Amplifier has been optimized to improve the S/N ratio. As a result, the noise level has been reduced by up to 40%.
- CEA-2006 Standard
- 60 W x 4: RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N
- 400 W x 1: RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N
- 78dB: Signal to Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
- Max Power Output: ---
- Rated Power Output:
- 14.4 V: ---
- 60 W x 4 / 400W x 1: (4 ohms) (20 Hz - 20 kHz, 1.0% THD) (20 Hz - 200 Hz, 1.0% THD)
- 75 W x 4 / 600W x 1: (2 ohms) (1 kHz, 1.0% THD) (100 Hz, 1.0% THD)
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz(±1dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 V - 5.0 V (MIN-MAX)
- Input Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Low Pass Filter Frequency:
- 50 Hz - 200 Hz (variable): Low-Pass Filter Frequency
- High Pass Filter Frequency:
- (-12 dB/oct.):
- 50 Hz - 200 Hz (variable): High-Pass Frequency
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 51 x 169 mm (10-1/4 x 2 x 6-5/8)
- UPC: 019048222435
- Weight: 5.2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.