The APA 80.4 from DB Drive is a Class AB, 4-channel marine amplifier with a peak power of 560 watts RMS. This marine amplifier features a DC Offset Protection which means that this circuit will protect the output of the amplifier against DC voltage. The amplifier will shut down if the DC voltage is detected at the output stage. Also, the Short Circuit Protection feature will protect the amplifier by shutting down the amplifier when one of the speakers or wiring comes in contact with the ground. You can resume to normal operation by correcting the problem and turning the head unit off, then back on. APA 80.4 has a built-in crossovers with an option of low or high pass filtering. The Bass Boost feature is also available for added low frequency performance.
- 4 Channel Amplifier Class AB
- Output Power rated @ 14.4 volts
- 4 x 80 Watts @ 4 Ohm
- 2 x 200 Watts @ 4 Ohm (Bridged)
- 4 x 140 Watts @ 2 Ohm
- Drivesink Heat Management System
- Buffered Pre-amp input Circuitry
- Continuously Variable 12dB Low Pass X-over
- Variable 12dB Bass boost @ 45Hz
- 4 Channel 2 Ohm Stereo Capability
- Direct Connect Speaker Power Wire Terminals
- Full Range RCA Line Outputs
- RCA Configuration
- Variable Input Level Control
- DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- DC Short Circuit Protection
- Elastoquatic Coating Solution on PCB Component
- Ideal for Marine and Off Road Vehicle
- UPC: 839868008817
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.