OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
JL Audio M500/3
This compact amplifier is ideal for a simple audiophile-grade, subwoofer / satellite system. With the M500/3, you can drive a pair of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power, while also delivering a stout 300 W to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
CS-DR6201MW speakers are great for outdoors. Whether it would be for marine or powersports, CS-DR6201MW delivers! You won't need to worry about water splashes as these speakers are waterproof. Crafted with carbon mica cone woofers and rubberized cloth design, CS-DR6201MW is one of the best marine speakers out there.
Specially designed voice coil offers higher power handling, linear movement and greater excursion for extreme bass output. The Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS) improves durability and faithfully reproduces the sound of original sources. Cone provides increased strength and rigidity for optimized bass response.
JL Audio M500/3 Features:
- 3-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >87 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 7-500 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >120 @ 4 ohm, >60 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 2-channel/Mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
Pioneer TS-W306R Features:
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Woofer material IMPP
- Voice Coil bobbin type: Aluminium
- Mounting Depth 135 mm
- Cut-out Hole 281 mm
- Recom. Enclosure [l] 35,4
- Recom. Enclosure [ft3] 1,25
- Size 30 cm
- Maximum power input 1300
- Nominal input power 350 W
- Frequency response 20 - 125
JVC CS-DR6201MW Features:
- RMS Power Handling: 50 watts
- Design: 2-way
- Tweeter Design: Balanced Dome
- Woofer Composition: Carbon Mica
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Top-Mount Depth: 2 7/16 inch.
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2 inch.
- Tweeter Composition: Poly-Ether Imide
- Woofer Surround: Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 150 watts
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 - 18400 Hz
- UPC: 713783634156
- Weight: 28
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.