Pioneer TS-A6960F 4-Way Coaxials
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Included with the speaker are 6" x 9" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
Open & Smooth
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
Features & Specifications:
- 450 Watts Max Power (90 Watts Nominal)
- Twin polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 2-1/4" cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6 x 9" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- System Type: 4-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 89 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz to 24 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 90 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 450 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6 x 9"
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP in moonstone gray
- Surround Material: Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2-7/8"
- Type: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome tweeter (x2)
- Diameter: 11 mm and 18 mm
- Crossover Frequency: 3,600 Hz
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938409865
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.