Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the AVH-W4500NEX without having to go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
The AVH-W4500NEX features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and verbally send and listen to messages with just a word or a touch. Apple CarPlay requires iPhone 5 or newer with the latest version of iOS.
The AVH-W4500NEX also features Android Auto, which extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead.
- Professional Audio Function
- More comfortable and advanced GUI with Android OS
- Smartphone connectivity (Carplay, Android Auto, Weblink)
- 6.94" WVGA (Clear Resistive)
- Detachable face panel
- Dual Core CPU (2GB Memory)/4GB Flash
- Built-in WiFi Module
- 13-Band GEQ / A.EQ/A.TA
- Dual Rear USB, Rear AUX-in (A/V)
- Rear view camera input
- HDMI/MHL interface
- Remote controller
- Bluetooth (A2DP/HFP/AVRCP/SPP)
- SiriusXM Ready
- Hideaway NAVI Ready
- iDatalink ready
- Video output & 3 Pre-out (4V)
- Apple Carplay (Wired, Wireless)
- Android Auto (Wired, Wireless)
- Weblink for iPhone and Android *Android app will be available later
- Wireless Mirroring
- Siri Eyes Free
- Pandora Link (iPhone/Android)
- USB/SD Video codec (H.264, WMV, DivX, MPEG4, JPEG)
- Music browser & ASR
- UPC: 884938429702
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.