Exclusive Cone Technology
The R-Series speakers use Alpine’s exclusive cone technology, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP), which is a high-strength, lightweight material. CFRP can be custom-formed so that its fibers align in the same direction as the curve and shape of the cone, thereby reducing resonant peaks and increasing the speakers’ mid-bass performance and dynamic range. CFRP is also used as a tweeter diaphragm, enabling the speakers to perform into the 45kHz range and making them compliant with High-Resolution Audio playback.
Better Fitment Without Sacrificing Motor Force
The R-Series speakers use a neodymium magnet which gives them a shorter overall height, compared to other speaker brands. The R-Series speakers also use a new, shallower grill design. The result: An improved fitment design that lets the R-Series speakers fit into tighter install locations without sacrificing motor force.
R-S65.2 2-Way Speakers
- Speaker Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Design 2-way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Carbon-fiber
- Woofer Composition: Carbon-fiber reinforced polymer
- Woofer Surround: Multi-roll synthetic rubber
- Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter): 88
- Frequency Response: 65 - 40k Hz
- Maximum RMS Wattage 100
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) 300
- Top-mount Depth (Inches): 2-5/16
- R-S65.2 2-Way Speakers (Pair)
- Owner's Manual
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276242754
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.