8-CHANNEL DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
FSP-8 is the ultimate digital tool to optimise and shape the audio signal... High-resolution sound quality, compatible inputs/outputs, a user interface designed for and by acoustic experts, FSP-8 is the ultimate tool for the most demanding installations.
How could we create the best product on the market for connecting your head unit to your amplifier system? How could we make it possible for you to shape and fine-tune the audio spectrum to create your very own musical experience?
Even if most vehicles today are equipped with a standard audio system, the most demanding sound enthusiasts want unique, high-quality audio for their car.
They want to build their system, step by step and have full control over each element of the audio story. The DSP (Digital Signal Processor) is an essential tool in achieving this.
FSP-8 8-Channel Signal Processor
- High-resolution digital compatibility via optical input (24 bits/192kHz)
- FSP-8 DSP MANAGER: User-friendly interface for maximum efficiency when sculpting "Your Focal Sound"
- Recall of stored presets and main settings management through the remote control (sold separately).
- Selectable high/low-level inputs for compatibility with factory or after-market head units
- Remote control with LED screen (sold separately)
- Software compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/Seven/8/10
- Low-level input sensitivity (Analog and Aux): 1.2V – 4.9V
- High-level input sensitivity (Analog and Aux): 4.8V – 20.6V
- Digital input formats supported (optical): up to 24 bits/192kHz
- Number of channels: 8
- Max. output (with 10kΩ) level: 3.4V
- Frequency response (digital crossover off/-3dB): 5Hz - 21kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: -90dBA (analogue input) / -99dBA (optical)
- Harmonic distortion - 10kΩ - @1kHz (with 22kHz low-pass filter): 0.02%
- Crosstalk - 4Ω - @1kHz: -78dB
- Gain adjustment range: 64dB
- Equaliser: 10 bands, each fully customisable for each channel
- Adjustable high-pass crossover: 16Hz - 20kHz
- Adjustable low-pass crossover: 16Hz - 20kHz
- Adjustable bandpass crossover: 16Hz - 20kHz
- Latency adjustment range: 0-22ms per channel
- Latency adjustment steps: 0.1ms
- Phase inverter: Yes
- Easy Configuration: Yes
- Dynamic help: Yes
- Power consumption on standby
- (product on, no signal, 14.4 Vin): 0.7A (0.73 A with remote)
- Power consumption OFF (14.4 Vin, remote OFF): < 50µA
- Remote control: Sold separately
- Protection: Polarity inverter
- Weight: 3lbs (1.35kg)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 89/16"x57/16"x17/8" (21.8cmx13.8cmx4.8cm)
- UPC: 3544051751100
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.