The TS-WX400DA is the latest active subwoofer from Pioneer Electronics. Measuring 300mm (W) x 200mm (D) and 100mm (H) the TS-WX400DA is designed to be compact yet still provide an impressive “punch”. Utilizing a “down fire” speaker design the TS-WX400DA is able to produce richer low frequency reproduction that does not seem achievable from such a small enclosure.
Including a DSP with two selectable equalizer curves (Deep / Dynamic), Phase control, Frequency and Gain control you can adjust the TS-WX400DA to suit you musical style.
With a Class-D amplifier on board the TS-WX400DA achieves low power consumption allowing for flexible installation options.
TS-WX400DA Powered Subwoofer
- Built-In 250 Watts Output Class-D Amplifier
- Digital Bass Control (Selectable Bass Mode: Deep or Dynamic)
- Wired Remote Control (Gain, LPF, Phase, Bass Mode)
- Size: 24cm x 14cm Cone
- Max Music Power (Nominal): 250W (100W)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 100Hz
- Sensitvity (In Car/ 1W): 100dB
- Mounting Depth 300mm(W) x 200mm(D) x 100mm(H)
More Information coming soon...
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938416221
- Weight: 11
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.