Pioneer TS-WX400DA 4" 100W RMS (250W Peak Power) Music Power Compact Active Powered Subwoofer with Digital Bass Control
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Powered subwoofer
- •Wired remote control with attached 16.25' cable
- •16.5' Power harness w/ inline 10A mini fuse (62" ground lead / 8" RCA input plugs)
- •2 Mounting plates
- •1 Cable strain-relief bar
- •Two 3/4" screws
- •Two 1/2" screws
- •Two 1/4" screws
- •1-1/2" Hook-and-loop fastener pad
- •Owner's Manual
Generates 250w Maximum Power,
With Class-D amplifier technology, the subwoofer generates 250W maximum power, consuming power at levels lower than conventional amplifier designs and reducing the need for a large, traditional heat sink. The result is a compact, easy to install amplifier which in some vehicles requires no direct battery connection.
Selectable “BASS MODE”
TS-WX400DA features two selectable Bass Modes: DEEP and DYNAMIC, producing strong, rich, deep bass you can feel. You can easily control and customize the bass output from the supplied wired remote control.
The TS-WX400DA is a uniquely compact speaker that allows installation in a wide range of vehicle applications. Installing the subwoofer under seats, and in small spaces is ideal for this powered subwoofer.
- Diameter : 4 Inch
- Maximum Power : 250 Watts
- Frequency Response : 20-100 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 100 Watts
- Built-In 250 Watts Output Class-D Amplifier
- Digital Bass Control (Selectable Bass Mode: Deep or Dynamic)
- Wired Remote Control (Gain, LPF, Phase, Bass Mode)
- Size: 24cm x 14cm Cone
- Max Music Power (Nominal): 250W (100W)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 100Hz
- Sensitvity (In Car/ 1W): 100dB
- Mounting Depth 300mm(W) x 200mm(D) x 100mm(H)
- UPC: 884938416221
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.