M6 Loudspeakers fulfill JL Audio’s commitment to raise the bar with each product generation. The engineering team has completely reinvented the premium marine loudspeaker, with major improvements in performance, precision and durability. Offered in multiple sizes and cosmetic options, most models are also available with a brilliant, new lighting technology. Choose from three sizes of coaxial loudspeakers: a 6.5-inch designed to fit in standard marine speaker locations, and two oversized designs that deliver even greater performance: a 7.7-inch and an 8.8-inch. Complementing the coaxial offering, the M6 line also includes subwoofer models, in 8-inch and 10-inch nominal diameters and Enclosed Coaxial Systems in 7.7-inch and 8.8-inch diameters.
Transflective LED Illumination
Optional on most M6 models is JL Audio’s TransflectiveTM LED technology. By emitting light from multiple LEDs through our specially engineered cone material, this patent-pending breakthrough delivers a beautiful cone illumination effect, with no hot spots or reflections on the cone surface. Choose from seven fixed lighting colors or control the color and intensity of the lighting actively using a lighting controller accessory (sold separately). Separate 12V wiring is required to power the illumination.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86.1 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts
- Color : White
- Mounting Depth : 5.90 Inches
- Free Air : Yes
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power Handling: 500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 250 watts
- Voice Coil(s): Single
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Woofer Surround: Synthetic Rubber
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene-Mica
- Minimum Sealed Box Volume: 2 cubic feet
- Minimum Ported Box Volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- Top-Mount Depth: 5"
- Recommended Enclosure Type: Ported / Vented Sealed
- Subwoofer Grilles Included
- Nominal Diameter: 10.0 in / 250 mm
- Overall Diameter: 10.75 in / 273 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 9.70 in / 247 mm
- Frontal Grilles Protrusion*: 1.66 in / 42 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 8.875 in / 225 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5.90 in / 150 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.052 cu ft / 1.47 L
- Net Weight: 8.70 lbs / 3.90 kg
*Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 43.76 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.907
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 11.315
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.84
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 0.54 cu ft / 15.29 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.52 in / 13.2 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.28%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)**: 86.1 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 50.11 sq in / 0.0323 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 4.543-ohm
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** Efficiency (1 W / 1 m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer’s output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other subwoofers to determine which one is “louder”.
- UPC: 699440936347
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.