Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Included with the speaker are original equipment (OE) 6? x 8? (Ford & Mazda) custom-fit installation adapters that optimize fitment in applicable original equipment (OE) speaker locations for improved acoustic performance.
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
TS-A6880F 4-way Coaxial Speakers
- 350 Watts Max Power (80 Watts Nominal)
- Twin 11mm polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 1-5/8" cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6 x 8" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- System Type: 4-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 88 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 34 Hz to 34 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 80 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6 x 8"
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Surround Material: Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 7.6 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2"
- Type: Twin Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Crossover Frequency: 4,600 Hz
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938409810
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.