JL Audio M6-10W-S-GmTi-4 Marine Subwoofer with Gunmetal Trim Ring
We are a JL Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •One 10" Marine subwoofer
- •1 Grille
- •Six 1-5/8" Stainless-steel screws
- •6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- •Owner's manual
Allows Your Whole System to Play Louder
M6 10-inch Marine Subwoofer for Enclosed Use (250 W, 4 Ω) - Gray Metallic Trim Ring, Titanium Sport Grille?. With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Built for Real Marine Duty
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, The M6-10W is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.50 cu. ft. (42.5 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab. If you need a Subwoofer that operates without a dedicated enclosure, select one of our Infinite Baffle Subwoofers instead.
Deliver Years of Listening Enjoyment
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment. Production of all M6 loudspeakers takes place in JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory, using global components and materials. Sold individually.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86.1 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts
- Color : White
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer with LED illumination
- The built-in RGB LED lighting looks terrific and brightens any nighttime cruise
- Unique Transflective™ cone is designed to put out an even glow
- UV-resistant grille will stay factory-fresh even after years of outdoor exposure
- polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- works in sealed or ported boxes
- handles up to 250 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5.95"
- cutout diameter: 8.83"
For more Information:
M6-10W-S-GmTi-4 Owner's Manual
- UPC: 699440936460
- Weight: 15.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.