The New X-Series subwoofers were developed from a sound philosophy we call Alpine ID – a focus on highly accurate components built for superior imaging. A triple stacked magnet surrounds an extended voice coil which allows a very long excursion resulting in huge air movement. A specialized CRC pole with integrated cooling fins and an aluminum shorting cap reduce the lag of coil’s alternating movement while also providing cooling within the motor. The cone structure is suspended by two spiders and Alpine's patented H.A.M.R. surround. The stability of the dual-spider along with the even unfolding of the multi-roll surround create incredibly linear cone travel, free of any unneeded movement that cause distortion.
JL Audio JX1000/1D
This amazingly compact amplifiers delivers a real kilowatt of power at an unbelievably great price. Using a tough-as-nails Class D circuit with a robust MOSFET power supply, the JX1000/1D is fully capable of driving the toughest subwoofer loads with very good control and excellent sound quality.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX1000/1D includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote level control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
X-W12D4 X-Series 2700 Watts Max Power 12" Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer:
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- pulp/mica cone
- large HAMR rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame provides a rock-solid platform
- handles up to 900 watts RMS (450 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 2700 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Xmax: 28mm
- top-mount depth: 7-1/4"
- Alpine ID Sound Quality
- 900W RMS, making it a perfect match for the X-Series X-A90M 900W mono amplifier
- 24mm linear Xmax (1 way), 48 mm peak to peak
- Dual spiders for precision control over the large dynamic range
- Dual shorting rings for strong motor control ensuring low THD and tight bass
- Center pole radial heat sink which wicks heat away from the voice coil and transfers it outside the motor, for long term high output
- The biggest HAMR surround yet, for linear cone movement throughout its large range of excursion
- Light but rigid pulp/mica cone which allows for highly accurate bass with great natural tone
- Twist-lock Trim ring with full mesh grill included
JX1000/1D Mono Subwoofer Car Amplifier 1000 Watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms:
- JX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20 - 150 Hz ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >75 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >1000 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- Weight: 20
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.