Kenwood Excelon KFC-X2C Excelon Series Impedance Midrange Speaker
We are a Kenwood Excelon authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Two speakers
- •Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire with in-line crossovers (attached)
- •Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- •Specifications printed on box
- •Owner's Manual
Kenwood's Excelon KFC-X2C 2-3/4" midrange speakers are the perfect replacement. You can count on Excelon quality sound from these carbon-fiber cones that can handle up to 50 watts RMS.
Introducing the industry’s best solution for a vehicle specific sized dash speaker replacement. You can select from 3-1/2” or 2-3/4” speakers, enabling easy OEM replacement in many Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Toyota vehicles and more!
- Diameter : 2.75 Inch
- Sensitivity : 83 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 800-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 120 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 1-3/8 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- Peak Input Power: 120 Watts
- Rated Input Power: 50 Watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Midrange Features: Acrylic Carbon Hybrid Cone
- Tweeter Features: ----
- Sensitivity: 83dB/W/m
- Frequency Response: 800 - 20kHz
- Mounting Depth: 1-5/16"
- Weight of Magnet: 2.3oz
- Silverado ('14-present)
- Tahoe ('15-present)
- Camaro ('15-present)
- Tacoma ('04-'16)
- Tundra ('07-present)
- Sequoia ('08-present)
- FJ Cruiser ('06-'18)
- 4Runner ('02-'09)
- 4Runner ('09-present)
- Highlander ('08-present)
- UPC: 019048227089
- Weight: 2.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.