The C3-650cw is a 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofer capable of accurate reproduction between 48 Hz and 5 kHz. It features a mineral-filled polypropylene cone and an injection-molded polymer basket.
The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. A grille is included, consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille. Sonic character: Clean and Powerful
- 6.5" Evolution C3 Series Convertible Component Woofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 225 watts
- RMS: 75 watts
- Top-mount depth: 2.55"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 5 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Injection-molded Polymer Basket
- 1.20" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Convertible Drivers: Coaxial or Component
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo Included
- 6-1/2" component woofer
- polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 4-ohm impedance
- 25-75 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 48-5,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440990271
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 99027
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ed From USA
| Would buy them again if I need some speakers just like I did now