HCP 5D D-CLASS FIVE CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
HCP 5D is a front + rear + sub complete car audio amplifier with five very powerful D class channels. It features a wide range of inputs to obtain the best configuration with every car audio source. HCP 5 D is suitable in a five channels system with subwoofer, in a tree channel front + sub system using the front and rear built-in filters that include also a bass boost circuit and a subsonic filter. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remote controlled with extreme preciseness.
- Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat.
- Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (can be enabled/disabled, with only Speaker-In inputs).
- Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, D-Class 2 ? stable output stage
- 5 ch/3 ch operation mode (selectable), to create a five-channel system (with sub), or a powerful sub + front three-channel system.
- Versatile front and rear filters, providing the ability to build Hi-Pass front + rear system or multichannel woofer + tweeter system, both including sub.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Selectable full range front + rear power outputs.
- 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 500 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.
- SUBSONIC filter (24 dB - 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
- Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); providing the ability to adjust subwoofer volume level from the dashboard.
- Channel mode: 5 - 3
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 5 Ch 65 W x 4 + 200 W x 1 (4 ohms)
- 5 Ch 105 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 (2 ohms)
- 3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4Ω) + 200 W x 1 (4 ohms)
- 3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 330 W x 1 (2 ohms)
- Bypass: Yes
- Hi-Pass: A Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: C Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Band-Pass: A Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz(Hi) @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz(Lo) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Subsonic: 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4 ohms): 0.02 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4 ohms): A & B Ch 100 C Ch 250
- Size W x D x H mm (in.): 345 x 190 x 50 (13.58 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- UPC: 8018823110594
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.