ST 35 High Efficiency Bullet Tweeters
The ST 35 car audio compression driver, like the ST 25 and the ST 35, employs a CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil featuring an extra-light aluminium membrane with high thermal dissipation as well as an anodized aluminium body, for maximum damping and vibration rejection. It additionally features a 44 mm (1.7 in.) voice coil and a powerful ferrite magnet, creating maximum SPL in extreme installations.
- Diameter : 1.4 Inch
- Maximum Power : 100 Watts
- Sensitivity : 109 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 2500-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 100 Watts
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- Neodymium magnet, for top SPL performance.
- CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil; for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability.
- Extralight aluminium membrane.
- Anodized aluminium body; for maximum damping and vibration rejection.
- High current, screw terminals.
- High efficiency compression loading horn.
- Size mm (in.): 35 (1.4)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 100
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 2,5k ÷ 20k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 109
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 35 (1.4)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cone/Dome: Aluminium
- UPC: 8018823103251
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.