AV 3.0 Midrange Speakers
The core of the AV 3.0 midrange is a powerful Neodymium magnetic group: efficiency and linearity make it an irreplaceable component to achieve a fine yet dynamic mid range, while its compact size allows versatile and high-performance installations.
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes, along with the “open-air” design, ensures drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive “Triple Wave” surround profile and selected materials provide full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on dowble layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for to flatter impedance and extend the frequency response.
- The central pole piece is covered with a pure copper sleeve to provide linear impedance and wide frequency response.
- Comp: Midrange
- Size: 70 mm (3″)
- Power Handling:
- Hi-pass filtered 250 Hz @ 12 dB Oct.
- 100 W Peak Power
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 200 ÷ 14k Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/Spl
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Dome: Cotton Fibre pressed paper with Light Damping treatment
- UPC: 8018823103008
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.