Bit One Audio Processor
Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output.
Eight input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified, coaxial electric and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through a remote control, making the bit One a unique interface suitable for any need.
Eight analog and/or digital output channels ensure a wide expandability for any audio system configuration.
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 0.45 A
- Switched off without DRC: < 0.5 mA
- Switched off with DRC: < 1.8 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS Output: 0.002 %
- Bandwidth: 4.5 ÷ 21k Hz
- S/N Ratio @ A weighted: 102 dBA
- Channel Separation (@1 kHz): 77 dB
- Input sensitivity (Low Level): 0.3 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (High Level): 1.2 ÷ 20 V RMS
- Max Output Levels: 4 V RMS
- Input impedance (Low Level): 20 kΩ
- Input impedance (High Level): 5 kΩ
- Low Level (Pre In): Ch 1 ÷ Ch 6, AUX1 L/R, AUX2 L/R
- High Level (Speaker In): Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8, Phone In
- Coaxial and Optical: S/PDIF Max 48kHz / 24 bit, PCM
- Analog Pre Out: Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
- Digital Out 48kHz - 24 bit AD Link: Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
- 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB Linkwitz
- 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB Butterworth
- Mode: Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Type: 31 Band, ISO 1/3 Oct, 20 Hz ÷ 20k Hz
- Gain: ±12 dB
- 0 ÷ 22 ms in 0,02 ms steps
- (748 cm / 294.5 in.)
- W x H x D (mm / in.): 225 x 32.3 x 150 / 8.85 x 1.27 x 5.90
- Weight (kg / lb.): 1.345 / 2.965
- UPC: 8018823088459
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.