Bit One Audio Processor
Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output.
Eight input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified, coaxial electric and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through a remote control, making the bit One a unique interface suitable for any need.
Eight analog and/or digital output channels ensure a wide expandability for any audio system configuration.
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 0.45 A
- Switched off without DRC: < 0.5 mA
- Switched off with DRC: < 1.8 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS Output: 0.002 %
- Bandwidth: 4.5 ÷ 21k Hz
- S/N Ratio @ A weighted: 102 dBA
- Channel Separation (@1 kHz): 77 dB
- Input sensitivity (Low Level): 0.3 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (High Level): 1.2 ÷ 20 V RMS
- Max Output Levels: 4 V RMS
- Input impedance (Low Level): 20 kΩ
- Input impedance (High Level): 5 kΩ
- Low Level (Pre In): Ch 1 ÷ Ch 6, AUX1 L/R, AUX2 L/R
- High Level (Speaker In): Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8, Phone In
- Coaxial and Optical: S/PDIF Max 48kHz / 24 bit, PCM
- Analog Pre Out: Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
- Digital Out 48kHz - 24 bit AD Link: Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
- 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB Linkwitz
- 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB Butterworth
- Mode: Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Type: 31 Band, ISO 1/3 Oct, 20 Hz ÷ 20k Hz
- Gain: ±12 dB
- 0 ÷ 22 ms in 0,02 ms steps
- (748 cm / 294.5 in.)
- W x H x D (mm / in.): 225 x 32.3 x 150 / 8.85 x 1.27 x 5.90
- Weight (kg / lb.): 1.345 / 2.965
- UPC: 8018823088459
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.