MPK 165.3 Two Way System
The MPK 165.3 car audio speakers system has been designed to ensure a wide low frequency response, even in cars with no space for a subwoofer. Thanks to the V-cone® and Boundary Free Surround technologies the MP 165.3 woofer boast outstanding dispersion features and generates high SPL with compact dimensions. The dedicated crossover MPCX 2.3 has been designed to exploit the wide extension of the MP 165.3 woofers , ensuring a natural transition towards the MP 25.3 tweeter, for maximum natural acoustic emission. The 1mm low parasitic resistance copper filter coil of the woofer maximizes its efficiency. The MPCX 2.3 crossover features tweeter level (0/+2 dB) to calibrate the MP 25.3 acoustic emission level comparing it to the woofer one.
- Double Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations, for maximum field symmetry and exceptional transfer efficiency.
- Tetolon Fiber dome optimized with FEA simulations, for excellent dynamicsand angle dispersion.
- Larger rear chamber, to reduce Fs down to 900Hz.
- Natural fibre non-woven sound-absorption material, for better damping and more natural acoustic emission.
- 13 ohm nominal impedance to exploit all the amplifier’s power.
- 2. 4 mm height pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former, for
- exceptional power handling.
- 95 mm diameter magnet to maximize the control over the whole excursion.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers,
- combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response.
- Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in
- the mid frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider
- mid-bass frequency. Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with
- elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and
- attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several
- install combinations.
- Hi-Contour” two-position control, to select the tweeter hi-pass crossover
- point according to the tweeter position/angle towards the listener.
- Three terminals for tweeter level adjustment in 2 dB steps, to fine-tune thetransducer’s emission.
- Extremely high quality bi-metallized 160V polyester film capacitors with
- ultra-low DF, for maximum sound transparency and neat mid/hi-frequencies.
- Air wound inductors built on pure copper-wire with up to 1mm diameter,
- for low losses on the woofer section where high transient currents are
- High power rating Wirewound resistors, to ensure performance stability
- even at high operating temperature. The Wirewound build construction
- grants low parasitic series inductance thus reducing losses at high
- frequencies, especially for resistors in series to the tweeter.
- Power Handling - Peak W: 250
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 125
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 45 ÷ 25k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 93
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.): 165 (6.5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 35 (1.38)
- Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer cone: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- Tweeter dome: Tetolon
- Crossover type: 2 Way Passive Crossover
- Crossover cut off: 3 kHz (Hi-Cont. = ON) , 4 kHz (Hi-Cont. = OFF)
- UPC: 8018823120975
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.