JBL Apex Class D 4-Channel Weather-Resistant and Multi-Application Amplifier
Ultra-compact Aluminum Chassis
JBL Apex powersports amplifiers feature an ultra-compact aluminum chassis and small footprint design to allow for installation almost anywhere.
JBL Apex powersports amplifiers are engineered to withstand harsh conditions, with fully “marinized” circuit boards to ensure flawless power delivery, year after year.
Big Dynamic Power
Dynamic Class D output power is perfectly matched to meet the needs for your JBL car, marine and powersports products.
Full-Range Outputs and Selectable Crossovers
The Apex PA1254 amplifier features front all-/high-pass crossover filters, selectable rear all-/hi-/lo-pass crossover filters, and front/rear selectable 12dB per octave electronic crossover slopes from 60-, 80-, 120Hz to allow for quick and easy installation.
High- and low-level inputs
Speaker-level and low-level inputs let JBL Apex amplifiers integrate with just about any audio input.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL Apex amplifiers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other amplifiers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light & salt spray and drives them at full power for days at a time.
JBL Industrial Design
JBL engineers every product with a high level of design. In applications where the Apex PA1254 will be visible, it will enhance the vehicles aesthetic not take away from it.
- Maximum Power : 1250 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 20 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 20000 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- Fuse Rating : 40 A
- Max Power: 1250W peak
- RMS Power Output @ 2 ohms (full-range): 125W x 4, <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Output @ 4 ohms (full-range): 75W x 4, <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Output @ 4 ohms Bridged (full-range): 250W x 2, <1% THD+N
- Front selectable hi-pass filter: off, 60-, 80-, 120Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Rear slectable all-/hi-/lo-pass filter: 60-, 80-, 120Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (full-range): >75dB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)
- Fuse rating: 40A
- UPC: 050036359108
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.