JBL Club 6x8" 2-way Car Speakers
Plus One™ Woofer Cone Architecture
Patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other speakers for the same size, resulting in higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
Edge-driven Silk Dome Tweeter
The Club 422F, Club 522F, Club 622, Club 8622F, Club 9632 feature a full, edge-driven silk dome tweeter, which delivers a broader and smoother high frequency response, never-harsh regardless of output level than more commonly used w-domes.
Acoustically Damped, UV-Resistant Polypropylene Cone
Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
Bigger Magnet, Bigger Power Handling
The new Club lineup features a larger magnet delivering higher power handling than competitors at similar price points.
- Diameter : 6x8 Inch
- Sensitivity : 93 dB
- Impedance : 3 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 65-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 180 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 2-3/8 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 60 Watts
- Plus One™ Woofer Cone Architecture
- Edge-driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Specified Shallow Design for More Mounting Application
- Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- Acoustically Damped, UV-Resistant Polypropylene Cone
- Bigger Magnet, Bigger Power Handling
- Special Tweeter Pod Design for Acoustic Adjustment on Different Listening Position
- Starfish™ Tweeter Mounting Adapter
- I-Mount Tweeter Mounting Kit
- 6" x 8" (152mm x 203mm) Two-Way Car Speaker
- Power Handling: 60W RMS, 180W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 93dB
- Frequency Response: 65Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 3.0 ohms
- No grille
- UPC: 050036364058
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.