JBL Club 3/4" 1-way Car Tweeters
Plus One™ Woofer Cone Architecture
Patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other speakers for the same size, resulting in higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
Acoustically Damped, UV-Resistant Polypropylene Cone
Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
Bigger Magnet, Bigger Power Handling
The new Club lineup features a larger magnet delivering higher power handling than competitors at similar price points.
I-Mount Tweeter Mounting Kit
The I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter-mounting system allows easy and versatile installation of tweeters in each of the component systems. It includes a flush cup and surface-mount mounting hardware. With a 1-3/4" cutout and a 1" mounting depth, installation becomes a snap. This allows the tweeter to be flush-mounted and can be angled up to ±40 degrees. Locknuts are included to keep everything in place, and the tweeter can be replaced without removing the whole assembly.
- Diameter : .75 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Frequency Response : 3000-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 150 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- Plus One™ Woofer Cone Architecture
- Edge-driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Specified Shallow Design for More Mounting Application
- Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- Acoustically Damped, UV-Resistant Polypropylene Cone
- Bigger Magnet, Bigger Power Handling
- Special Tweeter Pod Design for Acoustic Adjustment on Different Listening Position
- Starfish™ Tweeter Mounting Adapter
- I-Mount Tweeter Mounting Kit
- 3/4" (19mm) Edge-Driven Dome Tweeter
- Power Handling: 50W RMS, 150W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 3kHz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 3.0 ohms
- UPC: 050036364072
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.